What's new

New Personal Photo Project

JoshTrottier

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realize all of these aren't land scape. I didn't want to create multiple posts so I just decided to throw a few in here as well. Hope you don't mind!
Advice and Critique welcomed!

1.
33711_138431019537723_107759039271588_208585_2355482_n.jpg


2.
33711_138431022871056_107759039271588_208586_4539155_n.jpg




4.
33711_138431019537723_107759039271588_208585_2355482_n.jpg


5.
69494_139372709443554_107759039271588_212766_6116792_n.jpg


6.
72564_138403239540501_107759039271588_208486_261477_n.jpg
 
Strange you didn't get any replies but anyway, I don't think we see a lot of text added to images on the forum, what pushed you in this direction? If I can use a cliche I think these images are greater than the sum of their parts. Did you intend to post images 1 and 4 twice? or is that a mixup?... Interested in hearing your response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom