New phone recommendations?

Good suggestion, thanks. Any apps to recommend?
Dude, you started this thread in December, It's now April. If you don't decide pretty soon cell phones are going to be a thing of the past. :biglaugh:

Dude, I got the iPhone 6s+ last week. Was updating the thread and we started discussing camera apps.

Good for you. Procamera +is also and interesting photo app.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a slightly superior camera although I much prefer the simplicity of iOS to Android. We'll see what the iPhone 7 looks like in a few months. I got rid of DSLR and now shoot with iPhone 6+ exclusively. It works well enough for me for daytime photos outdoors.

Dude, you started this thread in December, It's now April. If you don't decide pretty soon cell phones are going to be a thing of the past. :biglaugh:

Dude, I got the iPhone 6s+ last week. Was updating the thread and we started discussing camera apps.
Dude... Make sure the phone is off during the wedding ceremony. :lol: :laughing::biglaugh:

Dude...what wedding?

Dude... Make sure the phone is off during the wedding ceremony. :lol: :laughing::biglaugh:

Dude...what wedding?
Sorry Dude, My Old Timers disease kicked in hard this morning. I was thinking of Sharon when I typed this.:oops: :boggled: :happyblush:

I'm voting for the LG flip up phone. No monthly fees, 10 cents per minute, and it has a camera. Yahoo! :)

Hey my Old Timers may have kicked in hard this morning, but I still remember that the OP got a iPhone 6s + back in APRIL!!!

Dude...what wedding?
Sorry Dude, My Old Timers disease kicked in hard this morning. I was thinking of Sharon when I typed this.:oops: :boggled: :happyblush:

Well, I am also a Sharon so that is understandable.

Dude, you started this thread in December, It's now April. If you don't decide pretty soon cell phones are going to be a thing of the past.

Dude...what wedding?

Well, I am also a Sharon so that is understandable.
It would be, except my Old Timers is in high gear. It was actually SymplyBarb I was thinking of. I think it is time to go back to bed and see if I can wake up with a functional memory. :biglaugh:

The OnePlus 3 is cheap and has a very nice and capable camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back