new photo

inspire-me

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, what do I do with this?Good points? Bad points?

983993348_QTxQo-L.jpg

2. Here is the same pic in black and white with some changes made. I took out the edge blur, took out the hair in her eye, slightly tilted it and cropped it different. What do you think of it now?

984352655_BrFrp-L.jpg

3. Different angle; looking away from camera; different expression

984370193_FQnaV-L.jpg

Last edited:
The first thing I noticed was a hair in her eye.

The second was that you blurred the corners again.... why?

I like the picture. It's over exposed, but probably fixable in PP, as is the hair in her eye.

I'd like to see her away from the wood some, so that the wood was blurred.

thank you. I will try to fix what I can. Very good tips and helpful advice.

yeah I don't know why all of her pose seem to be the same? Try to switch it up the composition. If you want to do portraits, there are a lot of ways to take it beside them looking straight at the camera and smile. You can express a lot of emotion and feel for the photo by her facial expression, pose, body movement and environment and etc. Try not to center them all the time, let the background, setting express some of the feeling of the photo. Center focus is pretty boring a lot of time.

Fixed some things in the photo and added more shots. What do you think of these?

Will someone let me know what you think of these. I need advice and pointers please. I altered the one and added another.

The black and white conversion doesn't do anything good for the picture. The background looks more distracting in B&W to me. Also, you cropped a little too tightly and took off some of her arm. All in all, with the original picture, I thought it was good, although it could've used a little bit of separation between the model and the wall (that's just opinion though).

About the 3rd photo, it looks like the colors are slightly off. It all looks too cool to me. And again, you cut off a bit of her arm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back