new photographic adventure

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my goofey faces:

MD gave me the idea with his JT shots. there must be other bold TPF'ers that want to post their "goofey" mugs:

yesterday on way home:

21860828-L.jpg

21860820-L.jpg

last evening:

21860821-L.jpg

21860824-L.jpg

i think im coming out of it now; got my shot :lmao:

21860825-L.jpg

kids think im nuts, but i was amused.

:biglaugh:
When I see the second of this lot, I immediately have to think "Only a mother can love this face" :D :lol: --- but then the last consoles me with the lot - you are a funny guy :).

I very much LIKE to see this side of you - the "nuts"-side... where would we be if we were always just serious about EVERYTHING, hm?

My sons give you a :thumbsup: for this idea. I have a feeling they will be more than happy to capture Mommy and Aubrey being silly :mrgreen:

Man I'm gonna have bad dreams tonight :lol: This is hilarious Jon!!! You are too stinkin funny :lmao:

glad u had a chuckle at my expense; and i dont mind at all! :p MD, guess we're the only brave ones here!

LittleMan said:
awesome JonMikal!
haha, these are really funny. Great to see you losten up. :thumbup:

Trust me... he doesn't need to loosen up, he needs to tighten up! :biglaugh: You should see him around the house.

JonMikal's_Wife said:
Trust me... he doesn't need to loosen up, he needs to tighten up! :biglaugh: You should see him around the house.

LMAO, i love it when people that really know the people we know get on here and let us all know what only they know. :confused: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back