New photos!

sinaali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody!

During past weeks and hopefully this weekend we spent some time taking some new photos from whatever we found interesting. I'd like to share some of them with you and of course looking forward to receiving your kind feedback on them.

Thanks in advance!

1:
6.jpg

2:
5.jpg

3:
4.jpg

4:
3.jpg

5:
2.jpg

6:
1.jpg

I only find #3 interesting. I like the overall shot.
It is the only one where I like the content and composition.

1 - A little too dark and the reflection of the light is very distracting.

2 - The letters in the background are really distracting, and this one would have been much better framed with the rule of thirds in mind. If you were going for the letters reflected in the water drop then a macro lens would have been required.

3 - I like it!

4 - Just too much for my taste

5 - Could use a much tighter crop, and use some rule of thirds when you do, straighten it out, saturate the colors (a little) and increase the contrast a bit. After that this picture might be interesting.

1. Too dark.
2. The letters don't seem to add anything and are a bit distracting.
3. I'm not sure the tilt works for me.
4. I think the framing is a bit tight, but with a wider view and a faster shutter speed, I think it would have been my favorite of the series. It's definitely the most interesting subject.
5. Not sure why you took this shot. What were you trying to show? I think the chess game in the background would have made for a more compelling subject.
6. A bit too dark for me.

Many thanks for your comments!

Just let me tell you some further details about our photography activity. My wife and me are both learning photography as two absolute beginners :lol:. We've taken these photos according to our lessons and of course based on our own ideas. Certainly they're full of mistakes, but we hope that we'll make improvement and reduce our mistakes by your nice and useful comments and reviews.

Now about photos:

#1 and 6 are for our metering lesson.

#3 and 4 are for shutter priority

#5 is for aperture priority - Actually in this photo we wanted to fade the end of bench by using the max. focal length and min. aperture.

#2 is just for framing.

Thanks again and waiting for your advice!

1 - A little too dark and the reflection of the light is very distracting.

2 - The letters in the background are really distracting, and this one would have been much better framed with the rule of thirds in mind. If you were going for the letters reflected in the water drop then a macro lens would have been required.

3 - I like it!

4 - Just too much for my taste

5 - Could use a much tighter crop, and use some rule of thirds when you do, straighten it out, saturate the colors (a little) and increase the contrast a bit. After that this picture might be interesting.

Thanks for your comments. I'm sure we'll learn many things from you! :thumbup:

1. Too dark.
2. The letters don't seem to add anything and are a bit distracting.
3. I'm not sure the tilt works for me.
4. I think the framing is a bit tight, but with a wider view and a faster shutter speed, I think it would have been my favorite of the series. It's definitely the most interesting subject.
5. Not sure why you took this shot. What were you trying to show? I think the chess game in the background would have made for a more compelling subject.
6. A bit too dark for me.

Thanks. Will try to repeat #4 with your instructed points.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back