What's new

New Photoshoot (6 Photos) C&C?

snowsoftJ4C

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2ajrghw.jpg
zumgpy.jpg
21buo8i.jpg
28ksgnc.jpg
ru1yzl.jpg
oqk26v.jpg
 
REally feeling these, the bandaid idea is awesome
 
Yeah I think that next time I should bring in a softbox.
 
I love the picture with the lighting and the black back ground.

Do you like boys noiz. We just got signed to Dim Mak records owned by steve aoki and just did a song with diplo. We recently got into illustrator and now we're loving photoshop.

Anyway, your pics are very nice.
 
#6 is amazing, I would like to see just a "splash" more light on the face (and I mean a splash - like 1/4 or even 1/8 of a stop) so I can see the eyes of my attacker!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom