Thank you for the comment it means this posting can finally die a quiet death. I don't shoot polaroid film. When I changed it to a sheet film camera, I decided I wanted more exposure control. Time exposure for instance. Polaroid pack film camera don't do time at all. Plus you cant really expose for subject with a strong backlight, so I removed the polaroid lens. Then I grafted a lens from a kodak 616 camera onto it. Once it is light tight and adjusted for infinity focus, you have a polaroid frame to hold the film and a kodak lens to shoot the picture.
the lens is even more antique than the frame so the camera shoots really retro looking negatives. That's pretty much the story on it. By the way, the reason I just didn't use a 616 camera is that they dont mke the film anymore and the bellows on most kodak antiques are not very good.