What's new

New Pics on Homepage

i like one and 2 but i'd boost contrast a touch, their a bit neutral (greyish)
 
With the current format of the page I have to scroll to the side which can be a pain, also, its weird having the b/w's right next to the colors. And none of your pictures really "POP" color wise, although the composition of all of them is wonderful.
 
Thank you! I don't have to scroll on my computer, so I'll definitly fix that. Do you think grouping b&w's together is preferable? (like having one set b&w, then the next set color, instead of having them mixed like I do now)
 
I changed the template and grouped the shots together. :) I also fixed the contrast in the first 2 shots (Hopefully, enough now?)
 
Much better. The only thing is the top of the template seems a tad "cheesy" or unprofessional. Also. I think you need to work with the fonts and wording at the top of the page. I like the new backround but it doesnt really flow with the forground.

But the picture layout is great.

Good job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom