New Pictures from Baltimore (Inner Harbor, mostly) Kelox!

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I did a LOT of processing on most of these, so I'll describe it by each.
I would have had many more to post, but I forgot to change the ISO...AGAIN

1. he National Aquarium" I used the Dragan Action on this one too. I just love the high contrast color. I also added some vignetting using PTLens
TheNationalAquariumForum.jpg

2. "Fishy Reflections" The Kent's Grunge 1.5 action was used here. Too much?
AFishyReflectionForum.jpg

3. "Legg Mason" Ah, those crazy leg builders. Or investors. WHatever they do. Not a lot of processing here, just curves
LeggMasonForum.jpg

4. "Abstract of the Day II" Part I is in my deviantART gallery. Once again, not a lot of processing
AbstractoftheDayIIForum.jpg

5. "Tunnel Vision" Higher contrast, and B&W
TunnelForum.jpg

enjoy!

Yay :) Glad to see you went out!!! I really love the third shot...your use of lines always amazes me :) The first two are very good as well and neither looks overprocessed IMO...you've definitely got a knack for using buildings as abstracts...can't wait to see more cuz I know you've got them stashed somewhere :lol:

Gotta love the Inner Harbor. We take a trip up there occassionally to visit the National Aquarium (and of course the Cheesecake Factory). :D

Very nice photos... love the angles in the third & fourth photos.

Joe, I can see the long lines of folks waiting to get in the aquarium already. The birds flying around looking for a free meal. And the tons of school kids running around just having fun.

Any chance of you getting up to Lexington Market? I need one of those big ole cheese steaks right about now.

I have an ex that works for Legg, seeing the building kinda reminded me of her.

Great series, all wonderful. Thanks so very much. You have no idea how much I mean that.

Amanda, I have no others stashed anywhere...for now. :mrgreen:
I've actually only been in the aquarium once, and it was a special Hopkins night, where all Hopkins (Peabody included) students got in for a dollar. Unfortunately, they had mose of the lights in the aquariums off, so that was pretty terrible...
As for Lexington Market, I've never been there, but as soon as my friend gets back from Spain, I'll see if she wants to go with me...

Hey, I'm a Hopkins guy myself (School of Public Health '05) I wasn't the biggest fan of Baltimore, although much of my experience while I was there was only the Inner Harbor and the area around Hopkins Medical Campus, where I was living in the health students' dorm. I never got a chance to go into the aquarium, but I hear it's nice!

fpereira-- Are you still living in Baltimore?
My experience is basically Mount Vernon, Homewood, and the Harbor, so I'm not exactly a Baltimore expert either :)
The aquarium is great...if all the lights are on :lol:

Most reactions

Back