1 Pic > 1,000 Words
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Clawson
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,
I recently got a new camera (Nikon D3000) and I would really appreciate some advice and criticism, as I would say I'm a beginner. Here are some of the first few pictures I took with my new camera. Any and all comments are really appreciated.
Also, for the flower pictures, is it more desireable to have a blurry background and clear flower, or could I do some different things with that.....what do you guys think? Thanks alot!
Anthony
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
I recently got a new camera (Nikon D3000) and I would really appreciate some advice and criticism, as I would say I'm a beginner. Here are some of the first few pictures I took with my new camera. Any and all comments are really appreciated.
Also, for the flower pictures, is it more desireable to have a blurry background and clear flower, or could I do some different things with that.....what do you guys think? Thanks alot!
Anthony
2)
3)
4)
5)
Last edited:
. It's really just a hobby and I'm not taking it very seriously at this point in time (don't plan to ever go pro or anything like that). What I really enjoy is going to the photo meets to talk about photography and gear with the people I've met over the past year and a half.