New..posting up some pics

stevo12886

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new if you couldnt tell by the post count :D
Anyway, I picked up my Kodak DX6490 yesterday and was playing around last night and today...tell me what you think.

100_0075edited.jpg

100_0054.jpg

100_0032.jpg

100_0039.jpg

100_0015.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention that the fireworks pictures were taken with a tripod on a dock...so some of the lights are a little movy..that and they were boats..so they moved around themselves.

100_0090_0001.jpg

100_0099edited.jpg

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I don't really have any bad crits at this point. The first one is very nice, fire works don't thrill me so I don't have anything to say about that, the tree is nice too, and the last one, the bug butterfly moth looking thing is nice :) but mugs creep me out, but thats me :D the one of the dude in the first post is cute, a little flat in tones but cute concept.

photong,
What do you mean flat in tones? I took it in Sepia if thats what you mean.
Cheers,
Steven

Also...currently photobucket seems to be down, so you cant see the pictures at the moment.

I really really like shot #1. Of the fireworks pics, I like the last one the best. Good work, keep it up!

I like the two tree shots most.

In #1, the tree in the center is distracting, but the remaining high quality of the overall photo compensates. Does original have more on the left margin to add into another outcrop? In other words, if the tree had been closer to the right border, the photo would be even more interresting than it already is.

In the second tree shot.....Awesome.

Is that you in one of the other photos?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back