What's new

New Puppy - C&C if you like

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
11
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couple shots of the puppy.

I don't really like the second piece of wood showing. It creates a light colored bar that is kind of distracting. Other comments?
1/80 f/5.0 18mm ISO400
6122145491_0b906489e5_b.jpg


Background is a bit distracting in my opinion.
1/80 f/5.0 42mm ISO320
6122146053_fc0947f257_b.jpg
 
Dog's super cute.

Good focus,

Looks like they could use a little more contrast,

The second piece of wood in the first shot is definitely distracting.

Try some tighter crops during shooting with this dog, he has big pretty eyes that need to be seen.

Look like snapshots with a little more finesse. I'm not moved especially by either composition.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Border Collie? I'm jealous already! Good perspective, but I agree... nothing really stands out about the shots. Try using some props... dog toy, wagon, a kid. Get it inside of a wash basin of some sort outside maybe? Some soap suds? If you have someone to help you wrangle the dog while you shoot, you'll probably get much better and more spontaneous shots.
 
Yeah, good points guys. Been working on getting good shots technically. Need to start thinking more about the composure. She is an Australian Shepherd. Thanks for the thoughts!
 
#1 Is a wonderful shot, I would crop out the wood and add a little local contrast. Good looking pup.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom