What's new

New race car pics

silver700

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
burlington colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some new race car pics that I have taken. Tell me what you think, and how I can improve any advice will be apprecaited. $DSC_0011_1280_856.webp$DSC_0023_1280_856.webp$DSC_0046_1280_856.webp$DSC_0052_1280_856.webp$DSC_0075_1280_856.webp$DSC_0087_1280_856.webp$DSC_0089_1280_856.webp$DSC_0103_1280_856.webp
 
that water mark is horrible...
 
I thought he was shooting through a window with some letters reflecting on it. Some decent shots but the watermark totaly ruins them.
 
Exposures are nice, but they all seem a bit crowded in the frame and don't leave room for different crop aspects. Loose the watermark for showing here.... no one here wants to steal your pics.
 
I realized I uploaded the wrong pictures for here the ones I uploaded are meant for a facebook page. As far as the watermark it does need work, but I am using a inexpensive watermark program and I have never used one before. What program would you reccomend?
Exposures are nice, but they all seem a bit crowded in the frame and don't leave room for different crop aspects. Loose the watermark for showing here.... no one here wants to steal your pics.
 
Recommend not using one at all...
 
What program do you use keep in mind I have never used photoshop or programs like it, because to me once you alter any picture it becomes a painting to me.
 
Looks like you are in the same boat I was with my watermark. I use Photoshop CS6, you can download a free trial and test it out even if you only use it for your watermark/logo.
Photos look good, maybe more of a landscape shot. It leaves me with the temptation to know whats going on around the car.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom