What's new

New Random Stuff CC welcome

R-NAGE Photography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
Orlando,FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5873419970_593e93f552_z.jpg


5873397540_e27d371397_z.jpg


5872837487_21ea1b9a02_z.jpg


5873359564_e25f58dc04_z.jpg


Let me know what you all think! Thanks!
 
I think you should read this threads.

How to structure your posts to get critique

I will try to keep that in mind going forward, but for the time being, please give CC on the info present.

EXP lighting, composition and content.

Sorry, not from me.
Read the thread first.
Think of it as an intro into the way things should be done.


Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.
 
Just some simple snapshots with one picture using a terribly cheesy effect. Selective coloring rarely works out, there have been a couple instances which it looked ok to me. An example would be a wedding picture involving the bride and flowers.

After looking again, your 4th shot is decent. Your use of lines was effective, but it could also use a bit of fill lighting.

My best advice would be to read up on composition.

Another tip would be on your editing, its all over the place. Keep it simple bro!
 
Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

R-Nage,

Evidently the advice you've gotten before hasn't improved your photography any so I won't burden you with any more.
 
Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

R-Nage,

Evidently the advice you've gotten before hasn't improved your photography any so I won't burden you with any more.


Oh im sorry, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!
 
Just some simple snapshots with one picture using a terribly cheesy effect. Selective coloring rarely works out, there have been a couple instances which it looked ok to me. An example would be a wedding picture involving the bride and flowers.

After looking again, your 4th shot is decent. Your use of lines was effective, but it could also use a bit of fill lighting.

My best advice would be to read up on composition.

Another tip would be on your editing, its all over the place. Keep it simple bro!

Thank you for your feedback. I normally dont go that overboard with the editing. I was trying something new and I guess I still need to kinda fig it out to get the effect I want.
 
I will try to keep that in mind going forward, but for the time being, please give CC on the info present.

EXP lighting, composition and content.

Sorry, not from me.
Read the thread first.
Think of it as an intro into the way things should be done.


Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?
 
Sorry, not from me.
Read the thread first.
Think of it as an intro into the way things should be done.


Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?

Thats fine and that is what I want. That is when I said I will keep that in mind going forward. Then dude comes back like dick and makes it seem like this is the gospel and everyone had to do it this way.
 
Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?

Thats fine and that is what I want. That is when I said I will keep that in mind going forward. Then dude comes back like dick and makes it seem like this is the gospel and everyone had to do it this way.

No, clearly, he's right.
He's here to get opinions, not ask for help, and there's no reason why we shouldn't do it his way.
It might be wasteful of our time and provide not very good results for him but it is what he wants, he said so and, dammit, this is how this dud from FLA is gonna get it.

sorry about the typo above, I meant to write 'dude' but I pressed submit before I could correct it.

Clearly we are required to help this dude from Florida who wants it now, his way and we had better go along or he will call us bad names and post even more pictures.

Yup, he's right.
 
Are you on here to just bust balls and be a "how to post" nazi or are you really interested in photography?
To be honest i have posted in here a few times and never have an issue getting feedback.
If you dont like the way my post is set up then keep on moving.
Either comment on the photos or keep your opinions to yourself.

He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?

Thats fine and that is what I want. That is when I said I will keep that in mind going forward. Then dude comes back like dick and makes it seem like this is the gospel and everyone had to do it this way.

You obviously don't want help any help.
 
He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?

Thats fine and that is what I want. That is when I said I will keep that in mind going forward. Then dude comes back like dick and makes it seem like this is the gospel and everyone had to do it this way.

No, clearly, he's right.
He's here to get opinions, not ask for help, and there's no reason why we shouldn't do it his way.
It might be wasteful of our time and provide not very good results for him but it is what he wants, he said so and, dammit, this is how this dud from FLA is gonna get it.

sorry about the typo above, I meant to write 'dude' but I pressed submit before I could correct it.

Clearly we are required to help this dude from Florida who wants it now, his way and we had better go along or he will call us bad names and post even more pictures.

Yup, he's right.

My Dude,

I took your advice and posted another pic, this time more in line with your standards. My pic is prob still crap in your opinion, but at least you should be able to comment on the photo this time. I am sure that now I know how to post my skills will get exponential better. Let me give you all the credit for that now and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I can please you with my next efforts. If not I will prob just give up on photography, crawl in a hole, and die.
 
He's just trying to help you dude. You will get more responses if you do what he says, meaning more insight. That's what you want right?

Thats fine and that is what I want. That is when I said I will keep that in mind going forward. Then dude comes back like dick and makes it seem like this is the gospel and everyone had to do it this way.

You obviously don't want help any help.

You were able to provide me with some good insight and I thank you for that. I do want help and if you read some of my other posts, I have no problems taking the advice. Im just not going to take crap from some dude who thinks his S dont stink. I looked at his site, his stuff is very good, he could help people out. I wasnt going to go and repost this to his standards. Like I have said going forward I will be more inclined to do it that way, as it does make sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom