new scanner

M

MDowdey

since i dont have a cat, heres some of my willing subject..

instrument1.jpg

instrument2.jpg

these are provia 100 slides scanned on a minolta dualscan4.(this scanner is my own personal jesus christ)

md

So does it scan negatives? I heard that there is a software that can convert negative scans to the right colors. Anyone can confirm that????

THAT GIVES ME A REASON TO SHOP FOR A NEW SCANNER!!!!!:p

Amazing sharpness you got there!

molested_cow said:
So does it scan negatives? I heard that there is a software that can convert negative scans to the right colors. Anyone can confirm that????

THAT GIVES ME A REASON TO SHOP FOR A NEW SCANNER!!!!!:p

Amazing sharpness you got there!

yes. the software is designed to color correct negatives. and slides. plus it has built in features such as, dust brushes, digitalICE, and it scans at almost 4000 dpi

yummy.

md

I really like the 1st one, the light is fantastic and really make the guitar seem warm and inviting. Very nice.

I see you got it. It sure does scan them negs in pretty. Can't wait to see some more.

P.S. I see the drop shadow. Still haven't used it yet.

hobbes28 said:
I see you got it. It sure does scan them negs in pretty. Can't wait to see some more.

P.S. I see the drop shadow. Still haven't used it yet.

get on it hobbes!!!!! dont make me come over there!!

md

[quote="MDowdey]
yes. the software is designed to color correct negatives. and slides. plus it has built in features such as, dust brushes, digitalICE, and it scans at almost 4000 dpi

yummy.

md[/quote]

Hmmm...almost makes me want to put down my 10D and bust out our film SLR just to try it.....

I have one of these and it is great! If you got the cash, it's a great investment. Can't scan 120 or 4x5 though so I still have to use my flat bed scanner for those.

Ok, another question. Is there any other flat bed scanner that does the job just as well? Can I get a flat bed scanner with a slide or negative holder and get the software separately?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back