New Self Portraits

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I decided to suck it up and step out from behind the camera for REAL this time. I set my white balance to the most incorrect setting I could find for the light source I used (one soft box) just to play around and try to get a more surreal affect. I really like the contrast of the blue top with my hair color, other than that, everything else is up in the air for me. I did some PP work on my eyes just for drama I guess. I am not what you might call a "sunshiney" person so I think these photos reflect me well. C&C is welcome.

3487681729_156e9eefe9.jpg

3473630993_81840c5acc.jpg

3473197534_9e286bdca3.jpg

I like the exposures and overall processed look of these, just wish the left eye wasn't so hidden in the first two.

Like you said the contrast of the hair with your top is nice.

i like them a lot...very cute.

the only thing that i would watch out for is the part of the face in shadows on the third one...it looks either over sharpened, or over contrasted as your left cheek and upper lip seem very "textured"...maybe get in there with a blurring brush and see if you cant smooth some of that out.

nicely shot though!

Very nice! Kinda sexy and artsy at the same time.

Thanks everyone for the comments :) can someone tell me what strobing is? Is it a kind of light? I used a softbox with these.

Most reactions

Back