New self portraits

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Holding my camera in one hand, and sitting in front of a soft box... I tried to give the pics a bit of an edgy fun affect, not sure if I pulled it off or not, either way, they are at the very least, myspace worthy LOL... CC welcomed.

are YOU... lookin' at.... ME?
3965291180_b9ef38911c.jpg

yeah... right.... ok buddy.
3965291122_2a245befb7.jpg

well... hello there.
3965291076_6a9696fb21.jpg

I like the way the colors and contrast work in these shots, but IMHO the compositions seem a little Myspace.

I like your hair!!! And very pretty eyes!!

And yes quite myspace-ish but hey. we all like myspace pics. I know I have a few :lol:

i agree with jbetz and kwik...really cool pics but def a bit myspacey.;)

looks like you have a great look. i like the whole cyber punk thing.

Great look, but yeah, composition can be improved. Although not sure how much if you are holding the camera. Tripod + remote release might be a good investment.

Also, I see some blow outs on your face...you might be a bit too close to the softbox

Nice job overall though

Look what myspace has done to us! Hahaha. I like the last one. You'd definitely get a comment from me if we were friends on myspace!

I like the pics, in the last one... I dont know if you were going for this look but your eyes look very japananimationish which looks sweet.

Dunno if it's my monitor but around the nose seems awfully blown out, especially on the 3rd one.

Most reactions

Back