What's new

New series

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
861
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ONT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a series today.
A starter for hallowe'en.

A sample from the series....

img01.jpg
 
Right on...these are awesome. Really diggin the mood to these shots.
Ya gotta post more in the darkside gallery.:headbang:
 
:D

Hopfully I'll have some more darkside pic's this week.

With hallowe'en coming up and all :D
I could do with getting a remote, using the timer and getting in too position can be tricky haha ;D
 
Hmm..... narley Pictures, Props. though. I hope there isnt any sexual meanings to theses Photos........ But yeah, Ill respect the work. Great shots. QUITE GRUDGED... Ride on later.
 
They're open to interpetation.
I shot them with certain things in my mind, but I'll leave it upto you on what you make of the situation.
 
Another three from the set.

4
img05.jpg


5
img06.jpg


6
img07.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom