TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevendavisphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
House on Fire | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5058577592_f68ec28cd1_z.jpg

Love the photo and love the title.. but maybe landscape orientation would have been better?

thats pretty cool concept

Visually stunning, but it looks "faked" to me. I thin k the vertical composition is the right way to go on this. It's a visually rewarding, compelling image, but the difference in color between the bottom and the top areas is so,so significant that my mind says, "post work" and kind of ruins the feeling of believability in the image.

Visually stunning, but it looks "faked" to me. I thin k the vertical composition is the right way to go on this. It's a visually rewarding, compelling image, but the difference in color between the bottom and the top areas is so,so significant that my mind says, "post work" and kind of ruins the feeling of believability in the image.

haha, well to each his own. the average person wouldnt obviously even notice that. also, that's how it looked. the colors are a bit exaggerated due to post work, but i prefer to make something that will sell, rather than something that's 100% true to reality.

This will look good on a dark wall gallery wrapped.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back