What's new

New Shots C&C

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
325
Reaction score
7
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so i've been going out with the XSI everyday now for about an hour and am practicing and learning everything I can. Here are a few shots I took that I was pleased with and would like to know your input.

#1: f/4.5 1/15s
Statue.jpg


#2: f/5.6 1/4s
Repetition.jpg


#3: f/7.1 1/100s
GraffitiA-1.jpg


#4: f/? ?s
CincinnatiSkyline-1.jpg


#5: f/13 1/320s
PG.jpg
 
The graffiti is nice. The other shots all seem to be photographed at weird angles, especially the last one.
 
The graffiti is nice. The other shots all seem to be photographed at weird angles, especially the last one.

Last one was shot from a car :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom