New Snow: deep

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
26cm of new snow over the last day or so...here's the first of a few I'll be posting:)

106955809_561408880f_o.jpg

like the simplicity and compo here jon, nice amount of light too. its actualy been snowing over here last few days..... but 26cm is a little more!

That's an awesome shot Jon ! I love the comp and it is as sharp it gets. Perfect balance also.

Awesome !

I love the detail. Great work

man, jonk... that looks so pristine... its just beautiful....

( we hit 80 degrees here, yesterday, and that snow looks great to me..)

Very nice Jon. Love the detail in the snow.
Glad to see you are getting all the snow we are not.:lol: Watch the back

i liek this foto, composition and actaully geting detail inthe snow without it getting blown out is awesome. glad we don't have snow here.... you can keep it! hey what area of manitoba you from? Canda Rocks!:headbang: :headbang:

I like the tones and sharpness. Snow is akways hard to photo without a lot of blow-outs. Nicely done with the simplicity of the comp.

Trish

photo gal..you lived in fargo? I feel your pain :lol: jus kiddin....nice place:)

yeh chiller...you guys in the sub-tropical part of canada have it so easy ;)

willis...I'm from winnipeg but living just north of Riding mountain nat'l park right now...so, west central manitoba

thanks trish...glad you like the shot and thanks to everyone who has commented. :D

hey jon
like the compo here....i've heard its very difficult to photograph snow and actually get the right colours.....
u've done that perfectly...
good work man

Most reactions

Back