New Sony Owner

khaosphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i had a sony cybershot dsc w830 and i just got the sony dsc hx400v today any tips for using this camera or neat features i might not normally find out let me know thank you all

Throw in a picture and let us see what you can do. Ask for a C&C if you want to learn more on how to use your camera.

Throw in a picture and let us see what you can do. Ask for a C&C if you want to learn more on how to use your camera.
Having issues posting this forum is set up weirdly for posting pics

Go to these photo galleries and create a new thread in whichever sub-forum you think is relevant.

If you're having difficulty in posting the actual photos, you can upload them to a photo sharing site like flickr or photobucket and copy the image URL from their.
Then just paste it inside [ IMG ]paste URL here [ /IMG ] tags, make sure there's no space in the tags like I've given. If you're still having difficulty feel free to let us know :)

Go to these photo galleries and create a new thread in whichever sub-forum you think is relevant.

If you're having difficulty in posting the actual photos, you can upload them to a photo sharing site like flickr or photobucket and copy the image URL from their.
Then just paste it inside [ IMG ]paste URL here [ /IMG ] tags, make sure there's no space in the tags like I've given. If you're still having difficulty feel free to let us know :)
Thankz I'll have to use my photo bucket then

Here guys I made a macro photo thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/macro-photography/360580-macros-khaos.html#post3240002

Most reactions

Back