What's new

Sony Dschx400v

pop52

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ct
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
I have a Sony DSc Hx400v and need to know if there is a setting in the camera where I can have the camera go to a set focal length when turned on and if so how do I access it in the menu.

Thanks so much
 
Hi
I have a Sony DSc Hx400v and need to know if there is a setting in the camera where I can have the camera go to a set focal length when turned on and if so how do I access it in the menu.

Thanks so much
If there is such a feature, the manual should explain it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom