J jan4all TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 23 Location Romania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #1
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #2 I like #3
V virginie24jb No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 170 Reaction score 110 Location Strasbourg, France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #3 mmaria said: I like #3 Click to expand... I'm not kidding, it took me some time to understand what #3 was. Nice moment you captured there. But my favorite is #1.
mmaria said: I like #3 Click to expand... I'm not kidding, it took me some time to understand what #3 was. Nice moment you captured there. But my favorite is #1.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #4 I am b&w guy, I like #2 most.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #5 I really like ! & 2, but with the odd angle you shot #3, it is difficult to make it the right way up.
I really like ! & 2, but with the odd angle you shot #3, it is difficult to make it the right way up.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2014 #6 They are all good. 2 is great. Rock solid. 1. I don't care for the sun to be so white but everything else is cool. 3. is interesting but that's about it for me.
They are all good. 2 is great. Rock solid. 1. I don't care for the sun to be so white but everything else is cool. 3. is interesting but that's about it for me.