New Tattoo...Opinions?

Alright, off to the gig. I may set my T1i on my gorilla pod and record our show tonight (as I have never used the T1i's video feature). If I do, I will post on the jam thread. PEACE!

Hey guys, I am 20 and have been a floyd fan for a few years now. But when I got into them, I REALLY got into them. First time I heard them me and my friend tripped and listened to wish you were here, dark side of the moon, and the wall. It was amazing, really eye opening. Favorite album has to be Obscured by Clouds, its so peaceful. Animals is great too and live at Pompeii has an amazing version of Echoes that I listen to all the time. But not, for what the post was intended for. Got this done a few weeks ago, I love it. What does everyone else think? Thanks for the comments!

Looks good, and any fan of Floyd is a good person :)

Glad to see their music transcends generations!

This thread reminds me of TV series Saxondale.

Amen to that! And I got tickets to see Roger Waters doing The Wall tour in November.

The tat looks good BTW.

Amen to that! And I got tickets to see Roger Waters doing The Wall tour in November.

The tat looks good BTW.

I was suppose to see them in San Jose in December but I will be in school. Instead we are looking at tickets for his Columbus appearance. So expensive! Working college student cant afford to spent $200+. Thanks by the way!

The tat looks good BTW.

My jealousy levels are flying higher than a pig on a wing! That's awesome, dude. Have tons of fun :) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back