New to Photography and would like honest oponions

njfreekshow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to photography and would love some honest oponions from others. Since I'm still reading and learning how to use my Nikon D3100, I can't really spot what I do wrong besides not focusing correctly. The first 3 pictures are unedited and the last 3 were edited using Lightroom 4. I look forward to everyone's advice and oponions, whether good or bad.

Attachments

• $DSC_0196.jpg
    $DSC_0196.jpg
    840.4 KB · Views: 115
  • $DSC_0384.jpg
    $DSC_0384.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  • $DSC_0733.jpg
    $DSC_0733.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
  • $DSC_0730.jpg
    $DSC_0730.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 129
  • $DSC_0751.jpg
    $DSC_0751.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 135
  • $DSC_0335.jpg
    $DSC_0335.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
Last edited:
My advice is post one or two at a time.

Also it would be helpful if you number your photos. This site can be really a good tool to get feed back but you have to do it right. post one or two photos at a time and number them. Don't get discourageed if nobody replies right away. B&W jeep looks flat. no detail to it. and the colored one needs work on your composition.

if you had just begun with photography, i must say you have well begun.... These set of images ( exceeded number, as already mentioned) really conveys the feeling of an adventurous trip: that itself is a great success. The jeep images, especially that in action is really really outstanding.... i have a special like for that because that has my best favorite climatic condition in it...i always love such moody atmosphere; Out of the two tree images, first one is better exposed and the erect look of the tree supports the image better...
The last image has a confined view...you should have zoomed in some more....

Regards :D

sorry about the amount attached, i wasn't aware so ill keep it in mind for the future and take the time to read the posting rules. My D3100 was a gift from this past Christmas and I'm just now really getting into photography. Thanks for the advice so far.

Most reactions

Back