What's new

New to Photography - Fall shots -Tell Me what ya think...

Zabio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
North Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to see how good I could shoot past my wife's point and shoot canon from wal-mart. Im just now learning things like F-Stops, Shutter Speed, ISO, Ect. I would like to know what yall think...These are just a few shots from around my house. Im shooting a Nikon D90
#1
sunnybarbwire.jpg


#2
sunny2trees.jpg


#3
stickonpond.jpg


#4
pineonpond.jpg


#5
BarbWire.jpg


#6

CreekFall.jpg
4172807291
 
Last edited:
cool pictures for sure, some cliche (like the chain link), but you have to start somewhere and definetly started well

my main bit of advice is to watch your cropping, always try not to cut off your subject in the middle of the photo, its distracting
 
Thankyou. I have a question for ya...I shot these with a Nikon D90 with the standard AF 28-80mm lens. What is the best kind of lens for a more versatile shot? I mean price is kinda an issue, and I know enough to know that I dont have the best lens right now. So what kinda "Walk around" lens would you recomend?
 
Thankyou. I have a question for ya...I shot these with a Nikon D90 with the standard AF 28-80mm lens. What is the best kind of lens for a more versatile shot? I mean price is kinda an issue, and I know enough to know that I dont have the best lens right now. So what kinda "Walk around" lens would you recomend?

I really like my 18-135mm. It's a decent lens that isn't too heavy and is really versatile. I found mine on Ebay for $250 brand new, you can always find great stuff on there, even a refurbished lens will give you incredible quality and not break the bank!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom