#1: has nice composition, but it needs some contrast. Do you see how it's washed out? You can fix this on Photoshop or any editing program. The land(?) should be much darker against the water.
#2: Not bad, I like the 'pathway' to the jungle...or forest, or what not. Good use on composition.
#3: Moon shots bore me...this one is all the more boring being in the perfect center of the frame. Maybe find a more interesting way to shoot the moon? It's been done so many times, really, find a way to make it your own.
#4: A good snapshot, I think it would have been better in black and white.
-----
I would say, for your first images, they're not horribly bad, but try and explore and expand your horizons and take photos that haven't already been taken, or a new take on them. Experiment with angles and if you're really interested, check out some Photography books.
when I was learning, I had lots of rulez in my mind, leading lines, rule of third, etc, then someone told me to learn to break these rulez and I'll get another set of photos.
I'm still learning. :hug::
1. absolutely hate it. i hate the lines and the way it was framed
2. cool but it's cluttered and i don't know where to focus my eyes
3. blurry
4. best one
Thanks for the c&c guys, I'll try to remember some of these tips on my next photo's. I am taking my son to the Zoo today, any tips for taking shots on animals? I'll post those pics later tonight. Thanks.
Does anyone like it better with the buoy and people on the rocks removed? I adjusted the brightness and contrast a little too, this was a one minute edit.
Okay so just got back from the Zoo and my pics kinda sucked Here are two that came out the best or at least what I think was the best from the group..... Please c&c. Now that I look at the one with my Wife and Parrot, I probably could have used the flash to maybe help eliminate some of the shadows on her face that's created by the cage?