New to photography/first purchase...

The 7D would likely be a better choice if video is of some importance, merely because of the better control over it. (Full manual control, like what was provided with the 5D MkII's firmware update, plus a dedicated switch to go from shooting stills to movie mode, and it can still provide 1080p.) The price difference is not to be ignored either. >.> (I'll likely be getting two myself; I want to incorporate video into my photojournalism, and the camera itself is definitely better suited to photojournalism than a 5D...go figure.)

But this person is looking at Nikons, so we digress, shortballer. *troddles off...what the heck is troddling?*

The 7D would likely be a better choice if video is of some importance, merely because of the better control over it. (Full manual control, like what was provided with the 5D MkII's firmware update, plus a dedicated switch to go from shooting stills to movie mode, and it can still provide 1080p.) The price difference is not to be ignored either. >.> (I'll likely be getting two myself; I want to incorporate video into my photojournalism, and the camera itself is definitely better suited to photojournalism than a 5D...go figure.)

But this person is looking at Nikons, so we digress, shortballer. *troddles off...what the heck is troddling?*

...nikons.... ehhhh... thats the first problem!!!! lol jk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back