What's new

New to site, couple of photos for C&C

cstarrett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC02472_edit.jpg


DSC02540_edit.jpg


DSC01219.jpg
 
I really like #1! IMO I would have liked to see the whole body of the peacock instead of cutting it off right there. But other than that good job!
 
A request - could you please number your images when you post them. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to comment on them, instead of having to flip back and forth to make sure that they are commenting on the correct image. Thanks.

First impressions: First one is underexposed; second one - I would like to have seen a bit more of the balloon and the gondola as this would give the image a better context - it took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at: third one, I agree with the previous comment about wanting to see the whole bird or maybe just the head by itself. My 0.02¢ FWIW.
_____________
WesternGuy
 
thank you for comments
 
Not a bad start. I would work on exposure on the first one, but I like the overall composition...even the little light in the background. Second one is kind of an awkward angle...might reconsider the composition to make the shot more easy to look at...the basket is underexposed, as well. The third is a picture of a birds head...not much more to say about that one IMO. It takes more than a cool looking thing to make an interesting composition...perhaps if there was a more interesting background...but maybe not. But as I said...good start...and good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom