What's new

New to the art

Matt Watts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kingsport
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, My name is Matt watts and I wanted to give a quick bio. I live in Kingsport Tennessee and I have done videography in the past and I am trying to learn the most that I can about photography. I do standup comedy magic for fun but I have decided that I wanted to go out and do a job that I would enjoy. I thought of doing some photography work for a while. I am starting training next week for a job doing this line of work. I have done basic lighting schemes and I am seasoned on Photoshop and finalcutpro. Any help I can get with advise or words of wisdom is greatly appreciated.:lmao:
 
Welcome to the forum! Check out the Strobist blog for info about lighting. Also, submit some of your photos for feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom