new to the craft

through my eyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I'm new to this sight and to photography. It's nice to know the are sites line this available that photographers can mingle. At the moment I'm looking for websites that help starving artist with cameras. I'm wanting to start a craft up And help others through my interpretation. I'll be excited when this all comes together do then I can get feed back on my work. And educated positive feedback is welcome.

So do you do any other types of art? If so photography is an interesting medium to pick up on. It's difficult at first but once you get the hang of it it is amazing the things you can do!!

Here is a good collection of links: The Tutorial Thread Photography Forum

Welcome to the site and to photography. Will look forward to seeing some examples of your work when you get a chance to post some.

Thank you I look forward to sharing some things when I get all my equipment together. I have some work now but mostly done cell my cell phone.

So do you do any other types of art? If so photography is an interesting medium to pick up on. It's difficult at first but once you get the hang of it it is amazing the things you can do!!

Here is a good collection of links: The Tutorial Thread Photography Forum
Thank you, yes I apply my pictures to different materials and plan on selling then through the summer here in Chicago. Thank you for the link I'll check it out. Travis

Hello! And what do you like to photo most of all? People, landscape, anything else? Why and when do you decide to be a photographer? I think, It is wonderful idea, the whole new world. I like to make funny pictures of landscape, sometimes, romantic pictures, and do you use any programs? They say a picture collage maker is good enough, it is here Photo Collage Maker - best photo collage software for Windows

Yo! I'm in a similar boat, I started a while back now and have just built a website so I can hopefully begin selling photos too. It's all too exciting. I had been trying to get my head around a camera for years until one day about 9 months ago, after a lot of experimenting it all clicked, made sense and now I have just spent too much money on a load of lenses and a new camera. Its AWESOME!! I love it... Good luck man! I have a few topics on my new blog about the way I managed to get my head around it all, maybe it can help you. Plus reading all day everyday is the way... Look forward to seeing what you come up with dude! Best of luck....

I am very new to this site as well as photography in general. One of my advanced photography friends suggested using joining a photography proofing site to make this more than a hobby. Honestly I got into photography to try to make some kind of income.

Hello! And what do you like to photo most of all? People, landscape, anything else? Why and when do you decide to be a photographer? I think, It is wonderful idea, the whole new world. I like to make funny pictures of landscape, sometimes, romantic pictures, and do you use any programs? They say a picture collage maker is good enough, it is here Photo Collage Maker - best photo collage software for Windows
I do landscape anything Chicago related. I just started last year but have not done it consistently yet. Trying to obtain a camera I can learn to use and take me to the next level.

I am very new to this site as well as photography in general. One of my advanced photography friends suggested using joining a photography proofing site to make this more than a hobby. Honestly I got into photography to try to make some kind of income.
I'd like to do the same. Do u live in the Chicago area?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back