Murasaki
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2012
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- Japan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
Hello People,
My name is Murasaki, I am from Japan.
I am new to the Nikon range of cameras and tell the truth new to Digcams, last camera I owned was back in 1991 it was a 35mm SLR.
I just brought a new Nikon P510 and have been playing about with it the past few days.
These are some of the photos ... Most of my photos are over 1.5M and for some reason will not load up on the forum.
Tonight I am playing about with night photographs.










I hope people can give me advice on the use of this camera and a Nikon DSLR for professional photographs..
Thank You.
Murasaki
My name is Murasaki, I am from Japan.
I am new to the Nikon range of cameras and tell the truth new to Digcams, last camera I owned was back in 1991 it was a 35mm SLR.
I just brought a new Nikon P510 and have been playing about with it the past few days.
These are some of the photos ... Most of my photos are over 1.5M and for some reason will not load up on the forum.
Tonight I am playing about with night photographs.










I hope people can give me advice on the use of this camera and a Nikon DSLR for professional photographs..
Thank You.
Murasaki