new to the forum & pretty much the business as well

thephotochick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello everyone

my name is jen, but you can refer to me by my user name thephotochick. it's also my business name. yes, very classy. lol. it seemed like the obvious choice after most people started referring to me as "that photo chick". it kind of stuck.

i've been a photographer for almost 10 years, but it's only the past few years that i've been getting serious. this past year i did the most business i've ever done, and the best work i've ever done. it inspired me to finally put everything i've got into this - which, really, isn't much beyond my will and wits. ;)

i'm pretty poor, and most of clients in years past have been lower income / working class people. i had to save up to buy equipment and cameras, and i still don't have the arsenal some of my more affluent friends who are hobby photographers have. it's alright with me. i will work my way towards all that fancy equipment.

i hope this year will be even better than last year. when i search on google for a photographer in my home town, i see my name on the top three results. i like it. my website looks the best it's ever looked. my work is getting better all the time. i'm always studying and asking for critiques. i will do anything and everything it takes to make myself successful, or at least some semblance of it.

so yeah... i'm driven! ;)

i look forward to meeting other photographers and learning new things on this forum. i'm glad i found it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back