New to the forum, still learning the art form...

seekcreative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself and my goals/experience. I am a graphic designer with a passion for photography. While most of my work is focused on the design arena, photography is something I have always enjoyed and just now able to get back into.

I have submitted some proposals for some youth sports photography (I know, yawn, very cliche and boring) so I purchased my equipment and plan on using it for much more than that.

I have been away from the passion for a couple years now, so if anyone has any words, harsh or supportive, please feel free. Being a designer gives me thick skin!

Look forward to conversing with everyone!

(I guess because I am new, some of my details don't show up such as equipment and such...so...
Canon T2i
18mm - 55mm
55mm - 250mm f/4 - f/5.6

Last edited:
Hey,

I think there is a intro forum around here somewhere isn't there?

Anyway, Welcome!

Welcome! It would be interesting to see you combine your interest in graphic design with your photography.

Welcome! It would be interesting to see you combine your interest in graphic design with your photography.

thanks icassell...thats the idea! I have a 10x24 green screen I am going to play with and such to give my own spin on the more commercial photography.

I'll be interested to see the stuff you can come up with!

Most reactions

Back