dare_rick TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #1 ......and pretty new to photography. Here is some of my work: From a lighting class: Random stuff: That is all for now!
......and pretty new to photography. Here is some of my work: From a lighting class: Random stuff: That is all for now!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Welcome to the forum, I like what I see :thumbup:
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #3 Welcome to TPF! I agree with Big Mike. I can't wait to see more from you.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #4 I'm also in agreance (however you spell that). You'll have to teach me a couple of things.
jim44 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2007 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #5 They're all very good but #3 is really good.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #6 You have some really nice photos. I love the lighting you use! Nice work. Oh, I can't forget to welcome you to TPF.
You have some really nice photos. I love the lighting you use! Nice work. Oh, I can't forget to welcome you to TPF.
Z ziggy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location London UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2007 #7 All very good.. especially #8
Z ziggy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location London UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2007 #8 All very good.. especially #8
aarongbuk TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 117 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2007 #9 Hi and welcome (not sure ive been here long enough to qualify welcoming people! hehe) Like your shots a lot, especially the pepsi cans... they are probably worth something being that old! Nice work
Hi and welcome (not sure ive been here long enough to qualify welcoming people! hehe) Like your shots a lot, especially the pepsi cans... they are probably worth something being that old! Nice work