New to the forum

CindyLoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, My name is Ashley and I've been lurking around the forum for the past week or so and finally decided to join.
I have been interested in photo for 5 years now. I began taking it as a freshman in high school, I fell in love with it and it has been my passion ever since. Continued the classes throughout my four years, now I am in college and pursuing a career in photo (hopefully!)
I have only worked with film. Mostly 35mm, a little bit of medium format.
I know NOTHING about digital. I am technology retarded. :blushing:
So now that you all have my life story :biggrin:, just thought I'd say HELLO and I look forward to chatting with you guys about the beautiful thing that is photography!

digital isn't that much more complicated than film, if at all...you'll understand as soon as you do a bit of research.

Anyways, welcome and hope to see you posting lots of pics.

Now don't be shy, certainly your life's story can't be summed up in six or seven lines. Unless, of course, you live in Whoville instead of Sacramento. We've all seen the movie and six or seven lines just might do.

Welcome. Post some photos.

I also say "Welcome," Cindy. And I'm also a film-only guy, so you're amongst friends here.

Hi Ashley, welcome from another 'film only' person. ;)

Hi Ashley! Welcome :D

I mean welcome, Ashley. That'll learn me to read posts better! ;)

Greetings and well met, Lady Ashley. I am a film only person also. It is pleasent to meet another fellow film user.

Welcome! I'm a little jealous of your film experience as I started with a dSLR. FYI, Nikon has a full frame sensor camera coming out soon (D3) which will be the most similar should you decide to switch.

Most reactions

Back