E edudley TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 1, 2012 #1 Hello all I am new to the Nikon SLR family. I must say I love it.
Hackett TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location Houma, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2012 #2 Which SLR did you get?
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2012 #3 welcome
Dillard No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 457 Reaction score 70 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 1, 2012 #4 welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your new slr
bobnr32 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 16, 2010 Messages 697 Reaction score 85 Location Brit in Bulgaria Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2012 #5 Thank you for sharing that with us.
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2012 #6 Welcome to the family:thumbup: