What's new

New to The Photo Forum

SeldomSassy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!
I have been a colored pencil artist for a long time. I have always loved photography and have been trying for several years to learn and develop my skills with a camera. Shooting all manual and trying to find my way. I aspire to be a baby and child photographer. I would like to share with you some photos that I have taken of my niece. For my niece's 1st birthday we did an ice cream shoot instead of a cake smash shoot. It was fun for me and was a special gift I was able to give my brother and his wife.
Any c&c is welcome. Also, any suggestions that you have for continuing to develop my skill will be much appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to view my photos.
Emily
 

Attachments

  • $Parker (2 of 23).webp
    $Parker (2 of 23).webp
    854.2 KB · Views: 158
  • $Parker (5 of 23).webp
    $Parker (5 of 23).webp
    844 KB · Views: 149
  • $Parker (6 of 23).webp
    $Parker (6 of 23).webp
    735 KB · Views: 145
  • $Parker (7 of 23).webp
    $Parker (7 of 23).webp
    442.9 KB · Views: 159
  • $Parker (11 of 23).webp
    $Parker (11 of 23).webp
    602.7 KB · Views: 99
  • $Parker (13 of 23).webp
    $Parker (13 of 23).webp
    690.2 KB · Views: 107
  • $Parker (16 of 23).webp
    $Parker (16 of 23).webp
    683.5 KB · Views: 162
  • $Parker (18 of 23).webp
    $Parker (18 of 23).webp
    729.7 KB · Views: 120
  • $Parker (21 of 23).webp
    $Parker (21 of 23).webp
    508.8 KB · Views: 116
  • $Parker (22 of 23).webp
    $Parker (22 of 23).webp
    672.8 KB · Views: 128
Kid never had a chance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom