new to the site and photography

tmlphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, Ive always been into photography just could never see myself spending so much money on a camera.. needless to say, i finally did about 2 months ago. I kick myself everyday for not buying one sooner.. haha!.. It has completely taking over my life. anyways, im gonna post like 3 photos just to get some c/c and see what you all think.. thanks!

amtrakharpersferry-1.jpg

bumblebee.jpg

reeds.jpg

These are some great shots. Welcome to the forums, this place is packed with helpful people who also have a passion for photography. If I was really forced to nitpick, I would say that the focus was a bit off on the bee, and I would have allowed for a greater depth of field in the 3rd shot. Can't wait to see some more of your work.

Steve M.

Were these photos processed? I think all three of them are great, but I feel like the colors are just too much in all three of them. In both 1 and 3, the blue sky almost looks fake.

In the second one, the contrast in the green leaves are over powering the bee. I feel like I should be focusing on the bee as the subject, but my eye keeps getting drawn to the leaves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back