New to the website

Stine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say hi... I have been viewing this website for a few days and the posts have helped a lot for me. I am new into the photography world, though I have loved it for along time. I am getting a new camera, it's the Canon EOS Rebel XTi SLR. I am hoping that it's not to much for such a beginner, but from what I have read on other posts it should be alright for me. Right now I just have a regular digital Sony Cyber Shot 7.2 mega-pixel. I love in Colorado and winter is coming so I'm excited to start taking pictures. As I do I'll post them up for some advice. I have some pictures already with my Sony so maybe I'll put some of those up in time. I haven't taken any classes because the college courses here are way to expensive. I'm going to try to go to a education center/community center and see what I can find there. If anyone has some recommendations on websites/books that would be good for me please let me know! I would appreciate it!

i've seen this get reccomended a few times.

[ame]http://amazon.com/dp/0817463003/ref=s9_asin_title_1/103-9167212-5770254?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=06N7DRJNJWCSVTT03FHE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448401&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back