New to this

KingdomBizCharters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ahve always enjoyed taking pictures, but of late ive realized how important a quality picture can be. heres and example please tell me what you think.
DSC_0062.jpg
I have a Nikon D60 with the stock lens. Im in the market for a 35mm and would like suggestions. Im also looking into filters and polarizers, which I have no idea about but have one and dont know how I got it lol. Anyway thanks for the help and any suggestions as I really wana stat taking quality images.

Welcome. Nice fish! Exposure looks fine.. Two things I see is you clipped the top of her head and the tail of the fish.

Yessir I have a couple diff shots of this image and couldn't get it quite right. Wanting to really get into capturing quality images

DSC_0073.jpg

One of my favs. But have no idea how I got focus on fish and blurred back ground. I love them just have no clue what I did to get it. Or did I mess up and I'm liking garbage?

You should consider a 24-70. Would be much more versatile on a boat... you would do single client shots, and even groups.

That difference in focus is depth of field.
Hi from across the Skyway :)

Nice ! Your somewhat local ! What kinds results could one look to expect from such a lens?

Two is a little flat and three is the best of the lot. If you're going to be getting into this and be asking for help, you may want to think about changing your settings to allow editing.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Two is a little flat and three is the best of the lot. If you're going to be getting into this and be asking for help, you may want to think about changing your settings to allow editing.
that was a mistake that i will change kinda rushed through before I walke out the door.I do wana be good, from what im being told I cant be cause I dont have a college education... says the local aquaintence i have...

Well.. your zoom will probably cover the ranges you need, but the kit lenses don't have the image quality of the better lenses. But it should do what you need until you feel the need to upgrade.
I want to upgrade now lol.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
"I do wana be good, from what im being told I cant be cause I dont have a college education... says the local aquaintence i have..."

One word...BULL!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back