New to this

View attachment 31219

BTW, I played with your "flat" photo above and came up with this.
I adjusted the histogram
Brighten
Added contrast
Leveled the horizon
Cropped

That's from having a larger aperature.
A smaller aperature will give a sharper image.

DSC_0073.jpg

One of my favs. But have no idea how I got focus on fish and blurred back ground. I love them just have no clue what I did to get it. Or did I mess up and I'm liking garbage?

LOVE this image!

The 24-70 is a lovely lens but you will have to put out some rather big bucks ($1,800 +/-) and it is a heavy and at times, unwieldy lens. Not sure if it will work on the D60 but the 18-105 Nikkor (USA) is a very good "kit" lens ($400 +/-) and would work well in a charter boat environment.

DSC_0073.jpg

One of my favs. But have no idea how I got focus on fish and blurred back ground. I love them just have no clue what I did to get it. Or did I mess up and I'm liking garbage?

LOVE this image!
Me to. Was that shot on the boat ? If so you might want to pay more attention to the horizon line. On dry land it is hard, on the boat might be really tough.

Rick58, thanks for showing me ! I appreciate it. Everyone else thankyou for the complients.

DSC_0073.jpg

If you zoom your lens in on the fish and focus on it, you will more than likely be able to blur the background out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back