What's new

NEW TOY ALERT!

russrom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia Beach Va.; Jacksonville Fl.; Fallon Nv.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok new toy and I am bored but this should help with the portrait photos...
50mm F1.8 (Wanted f1.4 but its like $400.00 more....)

1. Like I said... Bored, don't ask!
pot.jpg



2. This is the roomate being well... The roomate!
trav.jpg



3. Don't ask. Turn the camera around shoot self type deal (yup that bored)
self.jpg




Thanks


Man my pupils are HUGE!!!
 
I really like #1, but I think you should have included the whole handle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom