What's new

new toy to learn and use

Southernbelle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tiffen warm/soft FX3 filter :D I like it already!

without the filter (just the uv one that stays on my cam)
filters012.jpg


and with the filter. I love how it warmed up her coat :D
filters011.jpg
 
what a cute pooch! :heart:
 
lol, thanks. shes my heart
 
...and here I was expecting to see some flash shots from you. :lol:

Nice looking dog. I've a a couple of Boxers and they were neat, but thick as a brick. :lmao:

I think if you could've gotten someone to hold a reflector of some sort opposite light source (sun), you would see a nice result.
 
i was just too excited to use the filter to think about anything but seeing what it will do to the most basic shot lol.

I got the flash too :D Sb600, diffuser, that filter and a 6-star filter :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom