New toy

Tim Tucker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In very good condition for it's age. I've only shot one sheet so far, and am resisting the urge to throw a litre of chems at it, (also resisting the urge to shoot anything that doesn't move). It was always on the cards, I sold the monorail as it wasn't very versatile in the field and the half-plate is difficult to use. :):):D:D

View attachment 124121

Last edited:
Nice!!

*sigh* One day... In the meantime, I need to break out the Baby Graphic.

Nice and clean. Should be fun ahead!

Purdy, that wasn't cheap.

Purdy, that wasn't cheap.

It's a Super IV and I thought it quite reasonable, considering it came with a decent lens and camera only Wistas go for £450+ second hand. I already have a Caltar II N 150/5.6 but the Symmar is in really good condition and has the matching rangefinder cam so I will keep it as well. :)

That's a thing of beauty. Enjoy it!

So load 'er up with some film and lets see some results!

A thing of beauty.

Damn, needs new bellows. But I can't say I'm surprised. They look like they were replaced with a cheaper pattern copy that had probably been folded and stored for too long. Trying to source a decent replacement.

New bellows in and working. I've had them for a while but only just got around to replacing them.
I got them from Custom Bellows in the UK. The guy I spoke to on the phone knew exactly what I was talking about and gave me an immediate price. They were packed and despatched within a day or two of ordering, so I'm quite impressed and happy.
When I took the old bellows off (and the excessive amount of glue) and put them on the table next to the new ones, I noticed the new ones sat about 5mm thinner when compressed to the old ones. Something I'm happy about because the old ones were compressed far too tight when the camera was folded. As soon as I get a chance (and some inspiration) I'm off to test it out again. :):)

Most reactions

Back