New Toy

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our old Motorhome was starting to show signs of her age (nearly 20 now) so I decided on a wee upgrade to a more modern van. First trip away booked for this weekend. Only two nights and fifty odd miles away down the coast but it's a start.

17 plate Autotrail Tribute T-736 with loads of extras since new. Pretty happy with it so far😁😉

52696818824_f72e2c908f_z.jpg
[

52696555526_dbd0c0f509_z.jpg

Luck you, I wish I could afford one....
So do but lifes for living. Too short to worry about a minor thing like money.🤣🤣😉

Nice looking rig. We've been really undecided on our big rig the last few months. We were part timers for a time ( 6 months on the road) but health and age have brought that life chapter to a close. Now its a few days at best. We've been looking at a Class C as an alternative.

Our old Motorhome was starting to show signs of her age (nearly 20 now) so I decided on a wee upgrade to a more modern van. First trip away booked for this weekend. Only two nights and fifty odd miles away down the coast but it's a start.

17 plate Autotrail Tribute T-736 with loads of extras since new. Pretty happy with it so far😁😉

Congrats! That's a good looking van!

Nice looking rig. We've been really undecided on our big rig the last few months. We were part timers for a time ( 6 months on the road) but health and age have brought that life chapter to a close. Now its a few days at best. We've been looking at a Class C as an alternative.
Yeah, one of the reasons I decided to upgrade was old father time chasing me too. Thought I'd do it while I'm still fit for it. Hopefully a good few years in the old dog yet🤣

Sweet. Enjoy!

Nice looking rig.

We're on our maiden voyage this weekend. I'm feet up in the rear lounge area as it type😊

Most reactions

New Topics

Back