What's new

New user

Contesini

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Brazil
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.
I am new here and don't know how it works, but I am trying to start here posting some of my pics and asking for your reviews.

Bird
The intention here was the correct angle to show the sensation that we were flying side by side
$image-3880171386.webp


The price of the liberty
The intention here was to be critical about the meaning of the liberty
$image-2358815429.webp


Venice
The intention here was just to get a good and colored composition of the Venice
$image-1525184110.webp


Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • $image-3421582921.webp
    $image-3421582921.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
It works just like that! ;)

I like the gull shot; a shot from a little ahead would have been even better, but this is good. I'm afraid I don't really 'get' the liberty shot, but it's an intriguing shot regardless. The Venic shot seems rather bleah... there are so many great opportunities there, this one, while moderately interesting doesn't really grab me. I really like the night Colloseum shot though; well done!

Some nice images there; keep shooting and keep posting!
 
Welcome aboard. I like the gull, too. I don't get the liberty connection either, but I think of how some view capitalism (not the same things.)
 
Contesini; you have some very good photographs here! To delete the last one, scroll down and look for the check boxes next to the image name. Uncheck it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom