photo1x1.com

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo1x1.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!
I´ve started a video series because I´m seeing that so many people are bored when they have to stay at home for a while. I´d be happy if this could be my contribution to keeping people at home and saving lives.
I try to help people create great images without any professional equipment. Only what everyone has at home, with basic entry-level cameras.

Not sure if I´m supposed to post a link here. Last time my link got deleted when I was looking for feedback.
screenshotYoutube.jpg

If you had asked me, I would have assumed that Austria would have outlawed alcohol-free "beer".

Perhaps I will post my latest photo attempt, (today) although it is hardly worth posting.

:biggrin-93: I don´t even drink beer. That one has expired and it was the only one I had at home.
I love to photograph beer though. I´m thinking about another video about a beer glass, but I need to do some tests first. Without a dedicated flash, the shutter speed might be too slow for all the bubbles.
I´d love to see your result!
If you had asked me, I would have assumed that Austria would have outlawed alcohol-free "beer".

Perhaps I will post my latest photo attempt, (today) although it is hardly worth posting.

Most reactions

Back