What's new

New Website - B&W and People

phutch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm just after updating my new site. So far, I've been getting great responses but I'd really appreciate some feedback from the forum on it.
Have a look at it and let me know what you think.

www.paul-hutchinson.com


Cheers!
Paul
 
I totally love your images, really nice.....

Now the actual website, well I am not too crazy about the color scheme, and I like minimalistic.... but you went too minimalistic, for my taste anyway.
Also loading all the full size images at once in the same page, it is not a good idea.... You should make a thumbnails section with a teaser of the image so I can choose which one I want to look at full resolution, which I am willing to spend the time for it to download.

Just my thoughts.

Tks for sharing :) .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom